Friday, October 29, 2010

At the bench.

For the past two days, I've been so immersed in the process of setting up my etsy, this blog and my website (www.dorothychengjewelry.com) that I haven't had a chance to do any work in the studio.

However, after this little post, I'm off to make some new earrings that I dreamed about last night. Strange how inspiration tends to strike when you are just nodding off to sleep or when you are still half in a dream state.

Just wanted to show you all some studio shots from the past month and give a little glimpse into my studio space! I love my studio space. It's the second bedroom of my apartment, so I can just wake up, throw on some comfy clothes (like the penguin sweater I'm wearing now) and go tinker around. I get soft green walls, hardwood floors and, if it's a clear day, a magnificent view of Mt. Rainier from the window above my soldering table.

part of my inspiration wall
after a quick dusting/organizing

coney pendant in progress

lover's eye pendant in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment