Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why yes, I DO have a business card...

Isn't it pretty?  And behind it is a rather old tinder and flint pouch that I got at a Kyrgyz roadside bazaar.

The indentations that letterpress printing leaves make me happy.  So yummy.  These were printed by Invited Ink.

These little thorns were covered in gold leaf, but I decided to take it off.  Now I'm contemplating dipping the tips in colored plastic...  Red colored plastic.  Would that be too goth?  Or delightfully cartoonish, like in the spirit of True Blood?   

1 comment:

  1. HI Darling,

    Just want to let you know I have made it to the blog and have been checking in every few days. I love the idea of this blog- it's like a baby scrapebook for your business. And fun for us to see glimpses of your creative life. I am so proud of you and would like to toss my hat in as your future Asia Pacific Chief Representative when you go global.

    ReplyDelete